Rate this post

Fund Yourself Now was founded by experienced team aiming to prove improves on traditional crowdfunding sites by allowing more control once funds are distributed as well as providing supporters and lowering transaction costs. FundYourselfNow will launch to the public in early 2018 and it will be the first Cryptocurrency crowdfunding platform in South-east Asia. It is a great platform for entrepreneurs to raise funds by using Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Waves. And FundYourselfNow get 430k USD fundraising from their supporters during their presale which ended in 13th June, 11am UTC+8. What is more, 70% of the profits made from Fund Yourself Now platform will be distributed to investors, via a token buyback program. The remaining 30% profits will be re-invested to grow the company.